Operations and Maintenance of Civil Assets by Local Government
As the number of assets maintained by the Government increases - so does the need to have well-defined Operation and Maintenance strategies and reliable cost estimates.
FY 2020-21 begins with reduced budgeting for many Local Government operations causing further limiting of available resources.
- Assists Local Government in realising significant savings through extensive experience in resource management and,
- Providing sustainable solutions with greater longetivity through:
- Precise system inspection,
- Maintenance planning,
- efficient, cost-effective design.
With more and more outsourcing the "Assessment of value for money in service delivery" is becoming necessary in delivering better standards of service, meeting community expectations and reducing OPEX expenditure.
We are currently working on collecting and collating the data from operational projects on behalf of IPWEA VIC
Typically, this exercise:
- Delivers around 10% saving of annual budget.
- Improves certainty on projected operational costs.
- Ensures ongoing commitment by stakeholders and staff.
- Attracts further cost-saving strategies.
We encourage you to download:
Our list of clients:
- Banyule Council
- City of Port Philip
- City of Monash
- City of Greater Geelong
- City of Melbourne
- City of Kingston
- Melbourne Water
- Barwon Water
- City West Water
- Power and Water, NT
- Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Fonterra Food
- Holcim Lafarge
Contact us for further guidance.